One of my favourite types of blog posts is always having a good snoop into what other girls use in their beauty routines, so I thought I’d share a few of my every day must-have favourites. Working in the beauty retail industry, this is definitely not everything I own – by a long shot – but it does pretty much cover my average routine.
Plus, thanks to my friends at Suvana Organic, I have a little giveaway for you guys!
- Beauty Bag – Seed Heritage: I can’t go past a bit of leopard print, especially this washed-out ‘just off to the Hamptons’ type.
- Necklace – Sportsgirl: It’s new (got it in their mid-year sale for $9.95), so just thought I’d throw that in.
- Perfume – Chanel’s “Coco Madamoiselle”: I am beyond obsessed with this fragrance and have at least 4 bottles in use right now. I am thinking of adding Coco Noir to my collection next.
- Nail Polishes – Chanel: Two of my favourite colours, a dark khaki and a blush pink, these will always be classics.
- Illuminator – YSL’s “Touche Eclat”: Not so much an illuminator as it is a miracle worker. It just always makes your eyes and cheekbones look better, I once heard a quote from a makeup artist who said “I’ve never met a woman who doesn’t look better thanks to touche eclat.”
- Moisturiser – Kiehl’s “Ultra Facial Cream”: I can honestly say I’ve never found a better moisturiser, your skin instantly feels hydrated. I recently had a skin analysis done and turns out I need even more moisture, so I am going to be switching to their Ultra Hydration Cream next.
- Gel Eyeliner – Maybelline’s “Eye Studio”: I’ve tried a million eyeliners (pencil, gel and liquid) but this is the one I love most. It comes with a brush that allows me to control the application easily and layer it on pretty thick. Plus this shit won’t budge until you want it to.
- Foundation – Maybelline’s “Fit Me: I am going through a “matte” phase and this foundation has a great shine-free finish.
- Lipstick – MAC’s “Fresh Brew”: My favourite lipsticks are by MAC because the colour range and quality is next-level.
- Primer – L’Oreal Paris’ “Base Magique”: If you don’t wear a primer already, now is the time to start. It makes your makeup application last a thousand times longer and not get oily or fall.
- Blush – Clinique: I like this one as it provides just a hint of a rosy cheek.
- Paw Paw – Suvana Organic’s “Paw Paw & Honey Balm”: Paw paw balms are a dime a dozen these days but you have to be careful as there are so many out there with nasty additives, which is why I am obsessed with Suvana Organic’s all-natural option. It feels and smells wonderful.
- Hand cream – Aurora Spa’s “Rose & Shea Butter Hand & Cuticle Cream”: You know you’re getting old when you start needing hand cream. This one actually smells incredible and feels so nourishing. I apply it every night before bed.
Thanks to the lovely folk at Suvana Organic, I have five samples of their delicious Paw Paw & Honey Balm to give out to you guys. Seriously, it’s kind of changed my life and I know you will find it to be the best in the market too.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post telling me why I should pick you. Plus, don’t forget to leave your name and e-mail address so I can get in touch if you win. I’ll select the winners on the 7th of June.